Please scroll down to apply for this role.
Role: Content Writer
Job Type: Full time, permanent.
Location: Hybrid working with 2-3 days per week in London office.
At Darkbeam we create pioneering online platforms to help our customers understand, analyse, and mitigate their third-party digital risk at scale.
We build and work with bleeding-edge technology to analyse cyber posture and map digital footprints using open-source intelligence (OSINT). Founded on decades of OSINT experience, we are making a measurable difference to the vital and rapidly expanding sector of third-party risk protection.
About the role
Darkbeam is looking to recruit a Content Writer who will be responsible for the creation of written content for use in marketing and sales activities. From creating industry-specific cyber security themed content for the Darkbeam website to assisting with sales material, this role will be varied and rewarding within a high-growth business.
Responsibilities of the Content Writer
- Generate informative, engaging written content in line with the Company’s marketing plan
- Publish articles on the Darkbeam website which drive targeted organic traffic
- Create press releases for the use of the wider marketing team
- Write promotional sales material
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Copywriting / Content Writing
- Experience of Cyber Security and ideally Third Party Risk Management
- Ability to self-manage in line with an agreed content strategy
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement
Additional Benefits for the Content Writer
- All work equipment provided
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Plan
- Flexible working hours (must be available during core hours 10am-4pm)
Darkbeam’s Third Party Risk Management platform is a subscription based online solution for customers to identify, assess and manage the cybersecurity risk introduced by their key third party suppliers and partners at any scale.
It is a wholly online solution which is under continuous development as we strive to ever increase the value customers derive from its daily use.
Our technical approach is one of flexibility and growth. We actively seek out new tools and technologies that could give us a competitive edge, and quickly investigate and adopt those that show the greatest potential.
We have an open, relaxed, yet determined culture. Every member of the Darkbeam team brings invaluable contributions to the growth and direction of our platform, and we look to foster creativity from all directions.
We have created an environment of inclusivity and are strong believers in maintaining a positive work life balance.
Please apply using the form below: