Please scroll down to apply for this role
Customer Success Manager
Job Type: Full time, permanent.
Location: Hybrid working with 2-3 days per week in London office.
At Darkbeam we create pioneering online platforms to help our customers understand, analyse, and mitigate their third-party digital risk at scale.
We build and work with bleeding-edge technology to analyse cyber posture and map digital footprints using open-source intelligence (OSINT). Founded on decades of OSINT experience, we are making a measurable difference to the vital and rapidly expanding sector of third-party risk protection.
About the role
Darkbeam is currently seeking a customer-centric, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and growth opportunities. The CSM works closely with our customers alongside Sales, Development Team and Product Management and Finance teams to ensure our services are delivered successfully.
Responsibilities of the role
- Build relationships with assigned customers, help them with issues, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude. Provide proactive strategy with their assigned customer accounts
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging Horizon (Darkbeam Platform) effectively and finding value in our services
- Become an expert in Horizon and educate customers on the use and benefits of our products
- Work closely with Sales, Support and other Technical teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Development
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal
- Drive upgrade revenue through increased product adoption and increased usage
To be the successful Customer Success Manager
- Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role, such as Customer Success, Customer Support or Account Management
- Strong understanding of Cyber Security & Third Party Risk Management
- Possess strong phone, written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player
- Experience working with senior and executive level customer contacts
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills
- Additional bonuses
- Extremely quick career progression
- All work equipment provided
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Plan
- Flexible working hours (must be available during core hours 10am-4pm)
Darkbeam’s Third Party Risk Management platform is a subscription based online solution for customers to identify, assess and manage the cybersecurity risk introduced by their key third party suppliers and partners at any scale.
It is a wholly online solution which is under continuous development as we strive to ever increase the value customers derive from its daily use.
Our technical approach is one of flexibility and growth. We actively seek out new tools and technologies that could give us a competitive edge, and quickly investigate and adopt those that show the greatest potential.
We have an open, relaxed, yet determined culture. Every member of the Darkbeam team brings invaluable contributions to the growth and direction of our platform, and we look to foster creativity from all directions.
We have created an environment of inclusivity and are strong believers in maintaining a positive work life balance.
- 40 Hours per week
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10am to 4pm)
- Paid company social events
Please apply using the form below