Please scroll down to apply for this role
Job Type: Full time, permanent.
Location: Hybrid working with 2-3 days per week in London office.
At Darkbeam we create pioneering online platforms to help our customers understand, analyse, and mitigate their third-party digital risk at scale.
We build and work with bleeding-edge technology to analyse cyber posture and map digital footprints using open-source intelligence (OSINT). Founded on decades of OSINT experience, we are making a measurable difference to the vital and rapidly expanding sector of third-party risk protection.
About the role
Darkbeam is looking to recruit a Partner Manager who will be responsible for the generation of new sales leads through sales and marketing activities with both existing and potential partners. You will be responsible for leading the partnerships for a pre-defined set of accounts. As an individual contributor you will develop deep relationships with the key people of Darkbeam’s partners and prospects to uncover sales opportunities, increase adoption and support the partners sales team
Responsibilities of the Partner Manager
- Work with the Head of Partner Management to define, achieve and exceed quarterly revenue and operational key results;
- Manage and grow a defined set of key partner accounts;
- Work closely with our sales team to rapidly onboard new customers as well as identify ways to grow current accounts;
- Become an expert on the use and best practices of Darkbeam. Provide consultative services and offer recommendations and insights to clients on how to improve campaigns;
- Provide continual training and product updates to clients as new features are added;
- Work with Product Management to help define features and drive enhancements to the Darkbeam offering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Partner Management, Channels & Alliances/Partner Development
- Experience of Cyber Security and ideally Third Party Risk Management
- Demonstrated partner relations, account management, and sales skills
- Comfortable with team-based selling approach
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Self-starter, result focused and able to work in a team environment
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement
Additional Benefits for the Partner Manager
- Additional bonuses
- Extremely quick career progression
- All work equipment provided
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Plan
- Flexible working hours (must be available during core hours 10am-4pm)
Darkbeam’s Third Party Risk Management platform is a subscription based online solution for customers to identify, assess and manage the cybersecurity risk introduced by their key third party suppliers and partners at any scale.
It is a wholly online solution which is under continuous development as we strive to ever increase the value customers derive from its daily use.
Our technical approach is one of flexibility and growth. We actively seek out new tools and technologies that could give us a competitive edge, and quickly investigate and adopt those that show the greatest potential.
We have an open, relaxed, yet determined culture. Every member of the Darkbeam team brings invaluable contributions to the growth and direction of our platform, and we look to foster creativity from all directions.
We have created an environment of inclusivity and are strong believers in maintaining a positive work life balance.
Please apply using the form below