Please scroll down to apply for this role
Enterprise Sales Executive
Job Type: Full time, permanent.
Location: Hybrid working with 2-3 days per week in London office.
At Darkbeam we create pioneering online platforms to help our customers understand, analyse, and mitigate their third-party digital risk at scale.
We build and work with bleeding-edge technology to analyse cyber posture and map digital footprints using open-source intelligence (OSINT). Founded on decades of OSINT experience, we are making a measurable difference to the vital and rapidly expanding sector of third-party risk protection.
About the role
Darkbeam is looking for a dynamic salesperson to help the leadership capitalise on their recent investment and drive new sales revenue. Today, there are several significant leads being developed at an executive level which provides a rather unique wealth creation opportunity in the short term but also a possibility to grow quickly into leadership.
Reporting to Head of Sales, this will be a hands-on role where you will be responsible the execution sales activities, creating their own pipeline, as well as picking up leads created by the Executive Board and Investors (utilizing an amazing network of contacts).
A day in the life of the Sales Executive
- Owning the entire sales cycle
- Proactively develop new business leads and enhance existing relationships
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline; maintain a high volume of activity including outbound cold calls, emails, & social selling
- Meet with potential clients multiple times, leading meetings yourself, demoing the product, demonstrating the benefits of the platform, handling objections, articulating benefits
- Negotiate with potential clients, guiding them through the process of signing terms and conditions and ultimately closing them as a customer
- You’ll be an early member of the team – so you’ll be a critical voice for the customers within the business, sharing feedback and helping craft the product roadmap and sales playbook
To be the successful Sales Executive
- 3+ years B2B SaaS sales experience
- Proven track record of hitting and over-achieving targets
- Experience in lead qualification – detailed research, stakeholder and client mapping
- Experience of cold outreach to professional service business
- Natural curiosity, friendly and empathetic with a strong phone presence
- Process driven and disciplined with your approach
- Natural sales and people person and find it easy to build rapport quickly
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) is a plus
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment. Thrive on change while remaining highly organised, optimistic, and coachable
Additional Benefits for the Sales Executive
- Additional bonuses
- Extremely quick career progression
- All work equipment provided
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Plan
- Flexible working hours (must be available during core hours 10am-4pm)
Darkbeam’s Third Party Risk Management platform is a subscription based online solution for customers to identify, assess and manage the cybersecurity risk introduced by their key third party suppliers and partners at any scale.
It is a wholly online solution which is under continuous development as we strive to ever increase the value customers derive from its daily use.
Our technical approach is one of flexibility and growth. We actively seek out new tools and technologies that could give us a competitive edge, and quickly investigate and adopt those that show the greatest potential.
We have an open, relaxed, yet determined culture. Every member of the Darkbeam team brings invaluable contributions to the growth and direction of our platform, and we look to foster creativity from all directions.
We have created an environment of inclusivity and are strong believers in maintaining a positive work life balance.
- Self-starter, highly motivated to succeed in a Tech scale-out.
- Achieved year on year growth in your sales targets over the last 2-3 years, ideally 2-3 months sales cycles.
- Plan, prioritise and manage your territory – from prospecting through to ‘close’.
- Have experience with recognised selling methodology and pre-sales collaboration.
- Delivery of metrics across leads, qualified pipeline and revenue.
- Evangelise the message of 3rd Party Supply Chain Risk
- Storytelling the value Darkbeam’s exciting customer base receives.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and drive, comfortable with changing landscape and strong desire to succeed.
- Have a proven record in selling a SaaS or managed tech/security services using the MEDDIC framework, circa £100K - 500K ARR.
- Experience in Account Management desirable as there are opportunities within some larger accounts for growth
- Ideally experience in selling software to Higher Education, Engineering/Aerospace, Finance/Insurance
- Able to self-manage and create clear performance frameworks that will lead to required revenue.
- Understand how to effectively leverage your relationship with marketing to maximise lead generation
- 40 Hours per week
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10am to 4pm)
- Paid company social events
Please apply using the form below